At Rouge, we're redefining the summertime blues. No sad notes here--these bright hues are bold, cheerful, and oh-so-chic. From flirty dresses to a resort-ready romper that will leave the ocean feeling color envy, shades of cobalt and royal with a twist of turquoise are must-haves for all of your summer soirees...
1. This printed Camilla Romper is perfect for a beach resort getaway or a chic summer party. Swarovski crystal detail dresses up a playful style. Pair with heels, and you'll have legs for days!
2. Our Amanda Uprichard Sweetheart Dress will with take your from date night to an outdoor wedding with its flirty faux wrap skirt, silky drape, and waist-defining detail.
3. Get in touch with your animal instincts while still highlighting your baby blues in this Equipment Reese Blouse in Hydrangea. The blue shade puts a cool twist on a classic python print.
4. Taking blue jeans to the next level, these J Brand Cut-Offs will up your trend factor on even the most dressed-down summer days.
5. There is no need to match your accessories perfectly to your outfit. For bright blue, aquamarine crystal Rouge Teardrop Earrings provide a lovely complement while also pairing back to all of the beautiful corals of the season!
6. Add a touch of true blue to any outfit with this turquoise pendent necklace by Sophia.
7. Trade in your boring neutral underwear for something with a bit more pizzazz, like this Hanky Panky Lowrise Thong in cobalt blue. Wear it with confidence--your sexy little secret.
8. Whether your at the beach, an early dinner, or just bopping around town, this Susana Monaco Pocket Tube Dress marries fashion with comfort. The versatility of this style and its wrinkle free comfort make it a must-have for travel.
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings