Long gone are the days when women were expected to wear skirts and dresses whenever we left our homes. We live in a modern, post-Title IX world in which we love to celebrate our sporty sides, be it in the gym or on the runway. So, we are thrilled to present one of the hottest trends for Spring 2014…
1. IRO.JEANS NONA SWEATER. Distressing adds a worn and vintage feel to a classic sweatshirt body.
2. J BRAND STOCKING JEANS. The look of a jean with the feel of your favorite hosiery. So comfortable for the girl on the go, and they won’t lose their shape!
3. BAILEY44 ANATOMICALLY CORRECT TOP. Classic sporty stripes get a fashion-forward splash of girly pink.
4. DAVID LERNER BASIC BLACK LEGGINGS. Perfectly opaque. Wear them to the gym…and all throughout the day.
5. MASON BY MICHELLE MASON JUMPSUIT. A sporty twist on the maxi dress. Dress it up with heels for the cool girl’s evening look.
6. IRO AMIYA JACKET. The textured jacket turns sporty with mesh inserts on sides and sleeves.
7. JOIE MARINER PANTS. The track pant redefined…and refined!
8. REBECCA TAYLOR STRIPED CASHMERE SWEATER. The sportiness of stripes take on the luxury of cashmere.
9. J BRAND RAIL SKINNY JEANS. A white wash adds a crisp element to the classic blue jean.
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings