1) Joie Sovin B Dress. One-piece dressing is always the easiest way to sport a trend, and this chambray dress goes a step beyond effortless and enters into the realm of versatile, everyday chic. Wear for a day of shopping, an afternoon in the park, or lunch at your favorite outdoor restaurant. Add some jewelry and wedges and meet your friends or significant other for happy hour!
2) Rails Button-Down Shirts. So soft, so comfortable, and so on trend! These casual tops from Rails will be your Spring/Summer staple. Roll up your sleeves, leave the top two buttons open, and you'll be the epitome of LA style.
3) Rails Lily Romper. For those of you who love one-piece dressing, but are ready to take a risk beyond the classic shirtdress, opt for this super easy, laidback, and utterly adorable romper. Super soft to the touch with a relaxed fit, you'll feel like your in your PJs while looking like you just arrived home from Coachella. Be sure to add some chunky jewelry and a cute fedora to the look to keep it fashion forward!
4) G1 Day Shorts in White. A departure from chambray, these shorts are equally important players, as they represent the perfect bottoms with which to pair your chambray tops. Clean, crisp, white shorts will add fresh contrast to your relaxed chambray styles. For cooler days, clean white denim will do the job just as well.
5) Calaxini Sandals. These sandals are handcrafted in Spain. Soft leather and artisan style make them the perfect footwear to complete your chambray story.
All of these styles and more are now available at Rouge. Stop in today to write your own version of the chambray story!!