2) The perfect scarf can add the right element of print, color, and Parisian chic attitude to even the most casual look. My favorite Lily & Lionel scarf combines all of the edginess of fashion's favorite hue (black) with the soft, pretty floral pastels of Spring.
3) The Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. is the ultimate day-to-night bag. Large enough to fit all of your essentials, yet compact enough to easily accompany you out for drinks, this iconic bag is both timeless and forward with its chain strap. Rather than sticking with basic black this season, opt for a navy shade---it is still versatile but a bit more playful.
4) We have been huge fans of Sloane Jewelry for years, but this season our favorite serpent necklace is particularly on trend. Style icon Naomi Watts has been spotted sporting snake-inspired necklaces on almost every red carpet this season...why? Because they're amazing: graceful, sexy, and just a little bit dangerous!
5) Head to the salon for a pedicure, because sandal season is just about here! For flat sandals, we love the Jack Rogers classic Navajo silhouette (it's preppy, timeless, and Jackie O-inspired!). But, this season, we are also excited to amp things up a bit with the Jack Rogers Devyn Mid Wedge in Black Patent. Wear this all day and right into evening!
6) Belts add polish, sophistication, and, most importantly, shape to any outfit. Define your waist this Spring with a luxury French Maison Boinet belt.
7) While espadrilles have always been a Spring/Summer essential, they have never been particularly fashion-forward...until now. These Loeffler Randall Mara Cap-Toe Espadrilles combine on trend, perforated leather with our favorite jute espadrille sole.
8) For some of us, the Mini M.A.C. is just too small for day. Perhaps we are toting around work folders, iPads, diapers and cheerios, or bottles of Smart Water--whatever the reason, we just can't pare down. If you fall into this category, the Rebecca Minkoff Moto Hobo is your Spring 2015 bag. Large enough to fit it all, this bag has both a shorter top handle for fashion toting and a longer shoulder strap for the more practical girl on the go.
So, there you have it: the essential accessories for Spring 2015. To quote the classic film How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, stop into Rouge today and "Frost Yourselves." We promise that you'll leave feeling anything but vanilla.