With the forecast showing some promising fifty-plus degree days in our near future, we are hopeful that spring weather may finally be drawing near. From the fashion perspective, it follows that it’s about time to begin the transition into our spring wardrobes, so, to help get you started, we have put together a list of Spring’s Essentials…
1.ROUGE TEARDROP EARRINGS. Available in a rainbow of colors and simple enough to wear every day, these earrings add the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
2. EQUIPMENT BLOUSES. The classic button-down with a twist of fashion, Equipment blouses add interest to a simple silhouette with luxurious silk fabrics, pretty pastels, and fun prints.
3. J BRAND NIKKI TANK. A little white tank goes a long way. Wear it on its own or layer it under your favorite cardigan or blazer.
4. WHITE + WARREN CASHMERE TRAVEL WRAP. A scarf, shawl, snood, shrug, and blanket in one, the one-and-only cashmere travel wrap offers endless possibilities. Styling Tip: Opt for a bright a color to make your neutral outfit pop!
5. REBECCA MINKOFF MINI M.A.C. This signature designer style pulls every outfit together. It’s perfect size for carrying all of your essentials, and the chain detail can be worn crossbody or as a classic shoulder strap.
6. TART ARIANNA MAXI DRESS. This jersey maxi dress is chic enough for a beachy summer evening soiree and comfortable enough to wear as you bop around town. Styling Tip: Pair a maxi dress with flat sandals for an effortless daytime or dress it up with chunky gold jewelry for date night.
7. J BRAND SUPER SKINNY STOCKING JEAN. Imagine all of the comfort of your favorite go-to legging with the look and feel of denim. J Brand has made this a reality with their Stocking Jean. Already a favorite of Alessandra Ambrosia and Katie Holmes, it fits and holds its shape like hosiery while giving you the look of cutting edge style.
8. JACK RODGERS NAVAJO SANDAL. This preppy style has made fashion history with its iconic leather whipstitch embroidery. While it’s perfect daytime sandal, the gold metallic tone allows it to skew a bit dressier as well. Styling Tip: For our more petite clients or those ladies who simply want a little lift to flatter their legs, opt for the Jack Rodgers Wedge.
9. J BRAND RAIL MIDRISE SKINNY JEANS IN WHITE. White jeans are Spring and Summer’s answer to denim. A cool, fresh take on your favorite blue jeans. Styling Tip: Feeling anxious about donning white jeans? We know you’ll look great, but to calm your nerves, pair white skinny jeans with a more forgiving tunic style or opt for a white bootcut to help balance your proportions.
10. SUPERGA COTU CLASSIC SNEAKERS. This Italian sneaker has become a favorite of fashionistas all over the world. The perfect every day kick-around shoe.
11. YOSI SAMRA FOLDABLE BALLET FLATS. The classic ballet flat receives a fashion-forward edge with snake embossed fabrications, metallic leathers, and patent-leather detail. Bonus: Wear these while you walk and then fold them up and pop them in your bag when you swap into heels at your destination!
12. MICHAEL STARS SLUB T-SHIRT. With their relaxed fit and a textural slubby fabric, Michael Stars t-shirts are the ultimate match for your favorite jeans, shorts, or chinos. Lucky for us, they are available in several vintage washes, as we want to wear them every day!
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings