2. Illesteva Sunglasses. We all too frequently associate shades with summer sunshine, but the truth is that fashionable sunglasses are essential to great style all year round! Illesteva grey tortoise sunglasses will protect your eyes from the sun's reflection off of both water and snow...and, you'll look absolutely fabulous all the while.
3. White + Warren Cashmere Travel Wrap. This iconic style makes our transitional top ten season after season, because it is a must-have for every occasion--whether you are wearing it as a shawl on a cool summer night or double wrapping it under your winter coat! This season, we are pleased to offer a new take on the traditionally solid style with a peppered tweed cashmere option!
4. Rails Nadine Tunic. Super soft and LA-chic, Rails tops are emerging as a favorite of celebs and stylists alike. We love this season's tunic silhouette, because it makes for a perfect after beach cover-up now, while pairing perfectly over leggings or skinny jeans for Fall.
5. L'Agence Lauren Blouse. A silky blouse with artful drape is always in fashion, and L'Agence is the master of such silhouettes. The French luxury brand is famous for combining top-notch fabrics with simple yet special prints and fits for ultra flattering, wearable style. Moreover, in the spirit of the "French Chic" aesthetic (think effortless sophistication and high-low contrast), we love the idea of pairing this elevated, feminine blouse with the...
6. L'Agence Mon Jules Authentique Distressed Jeans. We are so pleased to introduce L'Agence denim to our collection this season, and we are particularly excited about their "French Jean" which boasts all-contoured style and higher rise in the back than the front for a perfect, flattering fit. This distressed version is a great transitional piece as it will take you from casual summer days to apple picking on a crisp Fall day.
7. Loeffler Randall Mini Rider in White. Long gone are the days of "No White After Labor Day" rules. We have always loved a chic, white accessory for summer, but transitioning it into your Fall wardrobe will classify you as a truly modern fashionista. This crossbody bag is large enough to fit all of your essentials and represents the new Fall neutral!
8. Aromaflage WILD Collection. We have seen an amazing response to our Aromaflage products this summer. Heavenly scents combine with natural insect repellent to make this an essential product for summer, travel, and, well, every other day, too! We have just introduced a new scent, and we are confident that you will love it so much, you'll want to wear it year round!
9. Yosi Samra Perforated Preslie Slipper Loafer. As much as we love summer sandals, sometimes we just need a bit more coverage. These menswear-inspired smoking slippers represent a key Fall trend, yet they will look chic with cropped pants and midi dresses for the remaining summer days, as well.
10. Margaret Elizabeth Bangles. Sometimes building a Fall wardrobe is as simple as revamping your accessories. Margaret Elizabeth Bangles add your choice of hue to any and every outfit with their wide selection of colored semi-precious stones. Substantial enough to be worn on their own, we recommend stacking them for a truly bold statement.