Memorial Day Weekend is just around the corner! One of our favorite holidays, Memorial Day is all about fun. With no huge feasts to prepare and no presents to purchase, we can actually enjoy a stress-free celebration as we ring in the summer in style. And, whether your packing for a weekend away or simply prepping for good times at home, Rouge is ready to outfit you for all of your Memorial Day events...
Make your first beach day of the season one to remember in a stunning Kichu Wrap paired over a chic and flattering Karla Colletto colorblock one-piece. Finish off the look with patent leather flip flops from Yosi Samra, and, as always, wear sunscreen!
Whether your attending a backyard cookout or a country club lobster bake, we have the outfit for you. For a casual look that still highlights your sweet side, pair a silk floral blouse from Rebecca Taylor with the Tali Cropped Zip Jean from J Brand. If you'd prefer to wear a dress (without looking overdressed!), opt for effortless cool with a Tart Maxi Dress. Either way, Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals complete the look while adding classic polish.
A three day weekend means three nights to party! Transform yourself from daytime sun goddess to nighttime sexy leading lady with a fitted black dress from IRO, Kiley Durham jewelry, and Sigerson Morrison heels.
At Rouge, we're redefining the summertime blues. No sad notes here--these bright hues are bold, cheerful, and oh-so-chic. From flirty dresses to a resort-ready romper that will leave the ocean feeling color envy, shades of cobalt and royal with a twist of turquoise are must-haves for all of your summer soirees...
1. This printed Camilla Romper is perfect for a beach resort getaway or a chic summer party. Swarovski crystal detail dresses up a playful style. Pair with heels, and you'll have legs for days!
2. Our Amanda Uprichard Sweetheart Dress will with take your from date night to an outdoor wedding with its flirty faux wrap skirt, silky drape, and waist-defining detail.
3. Get in touch with your animal instincts while still highlighting your baby blues in this Equipment Reese Blouse in Hydrangea. The blue shade puts a cool twist on a classic python print.
4. Taking blue jeans to the next level, these J Brand Cut-Offs will up your trend factor on even the most dressed-down summer days.
5. There is no need to match your accessories perfectly to your outfit. For bright blue, aquamarine crystal Rouge Teardrop Earrings provide a lovely complement while also pairing back to all of the beautiful corals of the season!
6. Add a touch of true blue to any outfit with this turquoise pendent necklace by Sophia.
7. Trade in your boring neutral underwear for something with a bit more pizzazz, like this Hanky Panky Lowrise Thong in cobalt blue. Wear it with confidence--your sexy little secret.
8. Whether your at the beach, an early dinner, or just bopping around town, this Susana Monaco Pocket Tube Dress marries fashion with comfort. The versatility of this style and its wrinkle free comfort make it a must-have for travel.
One of the biggest trends in today's fashion world is ethical production. Throughout the years, fashion has earned a reputation as a rather cut-throat business, so we couldn't be prouder that, today, as an industry, we are coming together to make the world a better place by going green and promoting ethical sourcing and fair trade. At Rouge, we believe not only in supporting this effort but also in looking great while doing so. Thus, we are proud to introduce coolchange...
Inspired by and made exclusively on the enchanting island of Bali since 1997, coolchange focuses on maintaining socially responsible production methods with each collection. Local Balinese artisans stay true to traditional techniques using hand crafted prints and Batiks. Hand dyed garments are laid to dry in the sun achieving a vibrant one of a kind piece. Experience the beach with effortless elegance from Bali with love.
coolchange is now available at Rouge, so stop in to store to support style with purpose...
One of our favorite aspects of travelling is dressing the part. Staying at a fancy resort requires a wardrobe complete with stylish cover-ups, effortlessly chic dresses, and photo-ready casual wear. Never do we look so put together at breakfast as we do when we are sipping coffee at the hotel omelet bar. So, who's furnishing this vacation fashion fantasy? Our favorite line of resort and island inspiration, Calypso St. Barth...
Since launching its first store in 1992 in St. Barth, Calypso St. Barth has grown from a modest resort-wear boutique to a luxury lifestyle brand with a passionate international following. Inspired by travel, culture & the arts, the brand reveals unique & feminine pieces, which women of every age have come to love. From exotic dip dyed caftans to luxurious cashmere cardigans, the brand’s apparel and accessories are designed for women to endlessly mix and match into countless combinations of effortless elegance.
Calypso St. Barth may be our "go-to" for jetsetting, but its inviting color palette, breezy fabrications, and simple elegance make it the perfect line for summer days in and around Princeton as well...
Fingers crossed, it looks like the warm weather is finally here to stay! So, rather than tiptoeing around it, it is time to finally dive right in and celebrate Spring! And, here is no better way to welcome the season than by donning one of its hottest color trends: mint green...
While some of us shy away from green for fear that it might make us look a bit queasy, mint is a universally flattering shade that works with all skin tones to brighten and highlight our complexions. It is fresh and cheerful while still maintaining the pastel softness that Spring romantics yearn for. So, pop into Rouge and add a hint of mint to your wardrobe!
Only one shopping day left until Mother's Day! Tomorrow is the day to honor not only your own mom, but all of the mothers who have touched your life: your grandmother, aunt, sister, wife, or even your own daughter who has grown into a mother herself. These women spend their every day giving themselves to their families and working to make their children shine, so, this Sunday, take a moment to give her a gift that will make her sparkle...
Every woman loves a little bit of glitz and glamour, and our fashion jewelry will definitely make a statement that shows your appreciation. Cheerful pops of color, eye-catching crystals, and unique yet on-trend construction make these pieces the perfect gifts!
The clock is ticking...Mother's Day is almost here! We've suggested sending her an unexpected bouquet of floral prints or pampering her with a selection of youth-enhancing skincare, but if you still haven't found the perfect gift for the special mom in your life, try this idea on for size:
1. Kichu Wraps. Perfect for the beach or pool, Mom will love these easy, breezy cover-ups! Available in both playful prints and sophisticated solids, these provide both coverage and style.
2. Karla Colletto One-Piece Swimsuits. Whether she is playing in the baby pool or soaking up sun on the chez lounge, Mom will feel confident and sexy in these figure flattering suits.
3. Jack Rogers Sandals. Utterly classic and effortlessly classy, these iconic sandals are beautifully crafted with premium leather and sure to put some pep in Mom's summer step.
4. Havaianas Flip-Flops. Available in a wide variety of fun shades, these Brazilian flip-flops provide Mom with traction, comfort, and a fun pop of color.
5. Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough SPF. Mom's golden rule of summer? Wear Sunscreen. Make sure she takes her own advice!
6. Camilla Tie-Front Kaftan. Representing the ultimate in Resort glamour, this silk cover-up is embellished with Swarovski crystals to make mom look and feel like the sun goddess she is.
7. Aromaflage. Designed to work as a bug repellent and smell like perfume, Aromaflage will help Mom attract all the summer sun and none of those pesky mosquitoes.
This Mother's Day, spread a little sunshine!
Sometimes, in the midst of diaper changes, temper tantrums, and overall crisis management, it is hard to remember that behind every mother lies a woman. Before she became your mother or the mother of your children, she was just a girl with nobody to take care of but herself. And while her priorities may have changed--and she wouldn't "unchange" them for the world--she still deserves a little "me time." So, this Mothers' Day, give her back some of the care that she has doled out so generously, and help her get in back in touch with the young woman she once was... Give her the Gift of Beauty, Youth, and Skincare...
Skincare that is sure to keep mom looking youthful and feeling cared for is available at Rouge, so stop in and give her the gift that she is simply too selfless to give herself...
Every fashionista knows that the Kentucky Derby is all about the hat. From bold colors and stripes to flowers, feathers, and architectural details, the Derby is one of the few events at which hats are not only permitted but truly celebrated...
And, as much as we love the Derby hats and find ourselves inspired by their uninhibited representation of our passion for fashion, we must state the obvious: a hat does not an outfit make. So, at Rouge, we have put together an edit of our favorite Kentucky Derby dresses that will leave you race ready from head to toe...
So, before you head off to the races, stop into Rouge for a dress that will leave even the most winning Derby hat vying for the spotlight!
Happy Shopping...and, Happy Betting!
Mothers' Day is a florist's dream. In an effort to delight the special women in our lives, we often order beautiful arrangements. But, as lovely as fresh cut flowers are (and, always greatly appreciated!), their lifespan is short, and we have sent them so many times before. So, this year, we want to help you exceed her expectations by taking a modern--and long-lasting--approach to Mothers' Day flowers...
1. The soft, romantic floral print on the Rebecca Taylor Enchanted Garden Blouse ($250) will cater to her flirty, girly side.
2. For a more realistic botanical feel in a classic button-down silhouette, opt for our favorite Equipment Blouse in Tranquil Garden Print ($258).
3. This Clover Canyon Enchanted Garden Dress ($268) pairs feminine florals with sporty stripes in a flattering silhouette with a neoprene fabrication.
4. Accessories make the perfect gift, and these Épice Floral Scarves are sure to brighten both her wardrobe and her heart.
5. Mom's of all ages are always looking for the perfect one-piece, and the Karla Colletto Rosettes Tank Swimsuit ($380) is sure to infuse whimsy, style, and couture-like detail into her summer wardrobe.
So, this year, give Mom some flowers that will last forever!
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings