2. Philosophy: Philosophy is the well-being beauty brand that inspires women to look, live, and feel their best by enhancing the beauty and health of skin through multi-tasking skin care and feel-good scents. Their words uplift and nourish the spirit, and inspire beautiful days so women everywhere can feel confident in their unique inner and outer beauty. Our favorites as we ring in the warm weather? The tropical drink inspired Melon Daiquiri, Coconut Frosting, and Senorita Margarita shampoo, bath, and body washes.
3. Sensé: Sensé skincare products offer an innovative approach to skin care. With groundbreaking, patented Slef-Preserving Technology, Sensé products contain no added chemical preservatives, so they are more gentle and healthy for even the most sensitive skin. Their skin-care products are formulated to properly nourish and hydrate your skin's cells and designed to be a comprehensive approach to skin and hair care that takes into account the nutritional needs of both the skin and body. Our picks? The Hydrating Toner, Gentle Daily Cleanser, and (life changing) Intensive Hand Therapy.
4. Blinc Kiss Me Mascara: If you're looking for a no-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application, blinc mascara is your answer. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, blinc mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover. Um...AMAZING.
5. Jack Black: The man in your life deserves great skincare, too! Back in 2000, Curran Dandurand, her husband Jeff, and Emily Dalton founded Jack Black as a response to a void in the skin care marketplace. At that time few, if any, companies were creating premium quality, high-performance, easy-to-use grooming products for men. The products contain the finest ingredients; you'll want to use them, too! We recommend both the Double Duty Face Moisturizer and the Eye Balm for both you and your man!
6. Pre de Provence: Created using the finest natural ingredients and aromatherapy concepts, Pre de Provence products are meticulously made in Provence - many as they have been for centuries - from the purest vegetable oils, rich shea butter, and other natural ingredients. Their delicious scents will leave your home and hands feeling spa-like, and they make a perfect gift!
7. Aromaflage: Aromaflage is comprised of aromatic essential oils native to the Southeast Asian region. Our fragrance is inspired by the age-old tradition of using botanical extracts to repel insects, while combining deliciously fragrant notes of citrus fruit, warm cedarwood, silken vanilla, & nourishing Vitamin E. Try the traditional perfume, or opt for a candle instead and say goodbye to citronella!
8. Kai Fragrance: Gaye straza spent her youth vacationing in the tropics. After years of avoiding mainstream perfumes because they did not agree with her, Straza decided to create a scent for herself that embodied the exotic white flowers she loved. Today, kai is sold at exclusive boutiques and spas all over the world, with many devotees including Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Naomi Watts and others.
These beauty products...AND MORE...are available at Rouge. So, stop in today to experience the lifestyle of a true fashionista...beauty included!