Mothers' Day is a florist's dream. In an effort to delight the special women in our lives, we often order beautiful arrangements. But, as lovely as fresh cut flowers are (and, always greatly appreciated!), their lifespan is short, and we have sent them so many times before. So, this year, we want to help you exceed her expectations by taking a modern--and long-lasting--approach to Mothers' Day flowers...
1. The soft, romantic floral print on the Rebecca Taylor Enchanted Garden Blouse ($250) will cater to her flirty, girly side.
2. For a more realistic botanical feel in a classic button-down silhouette, opt for our favorite Equipment Blouse in Tranquil Garden Print ($258).
3. This Clover Canyon Enchanted Garden Dress ($268) pairs feminine florals with sporty stripes in a flattering silhouette with a neoprene fabrication.
4. Accessories make the perfect gift, and these Épice Floral Scarves are sure to brighten both her wardrobe and her heart.
5. Mom's of all ages are always looking for the perfect one-piece, and the Karla Colletto Rosettes Tank Swimsuit ($380) is sure to infuse whimsy, style, and couture-like detail into her summer wardrobe.
So, this year, give Mom some flowers that will last forever!
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings