Stop into our Event on Saturday, and we're sure that you'll be smitten...
Need another reason to love J Brand?!
Stop into our Event on Saturday, and we're sure that you'll be smitten...
Fall has arrived in Princeton. Labor Day has come and gone, the kids are back to school, the leaves are turning brown, and the air is beginning to chill. So, if you haven't started shopping, now is the time! And, as fun a task as it is to build your seasonal wardrobe, we do know that it can be a bit daunting...
Need some help getting started? Here are our Stylists' Picks for the very BEST of Fall 2014...
1. Two Piece Dressing. One of the hottest trends for Fall 2014, we are in love with this concept. Best represented by Clover Canyon, this look pairs a coordinating skirt and blouse for a seamless, dress-like appearance. The best part? Each component works beautifully on its own as well--wear the skirt with a tank and a black leather jacket or pair the blouse with black leather leggings. Think of it as the two-for-one (or three-for-two!) of designer fashion!
2. Cozy Comfort. What says Fall better than snuggling up in a cozy knit? This IRO sweater represents the perfect contrast of super-soft comfort and razor-sharp color-blocking.
3. Iconic Denim. What happens when a style icon collaborates with a denim legend? The Liberty Ross X Genetic Capsule is born! Tried and true blue jeans take on an ultra-fashion forward edge! Dying...
4. Elevated Rainboot. Is it weird to want to wear our willies every day? Not if we're wearing Loeffler Randall's newest rubber rain bootie! With gold-toned buckle hardware and a sleek silhouette, you literally won't want to take these off!
5. Luxe Silk Prints. The silk blouse is always a favorite of ours. Add inspired Fall 2014 prints like this blue-toned Lynx Print from Rebecca Taylor, and you have a seasonal essential with timeless appeal.
6. Leather, Redefined. As much as we love it, we've seen the basic black leather jacket a million times. This season, J Brand offers us a fresh perspective with their Aiah Jacket in Raw Sienna. The cognac hue is rich and wearable, yet delightfully different and unexpected.
7. The Scent of Romance. What could be more Fall appropriate than Falling in Love? Philosophy's signature Falling in Love scent combines vanilla, fruity, and floral notes, appealing to every woman...and her man!
8. The Structured Satchel. We love seeing classics reinvented. Loeffler Randall's Rider Bag takes the beloved satchel silhouette and gives it modern flair and functionality. Luxe leather and sleek black hardware make it stylish, while a crossbody strap and innovative bicycle straps make it a dream for the girl on the go.
9. The Modern Flirt. We've been touting the virtues of the Fit-and-Flare dress for a few seasons now (can we say waist-cinching perfection?!), but this season we are adding a unique--and oh-so-chic--knit jacquard fabrication to the mix. Torn's Vivienne Dress is flattering and fashion-forward--the perfect statement piece for the Fall fashionista.
10. Sleek Sophistication. You'll have legs for days in these knee-high, heeled leather boots from Loeffler Randall. Wear with skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, or even a mini--these are classic and versatile with just the right amount of sexy.
We are living in a denim era. Each year, a new trend replaces the last. Denim leggings, colored denim, coated denim, textured denim, metallic denim: we have seen--and embraced!--it all. We love seeing each and every innovation arise, and we love sporting the latest of-the-moment styles. Yet, some days we yearn for the simpler days...whatever happened to our classic blue jeans?! Well, we are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest "trend" to arise from our denim gurus at J Brand represents a return to our favorite heritage denim, with a few modern and flattering tweaks...
A CHIC WEEKEND STYLE FOR THE MODERN J BRAND WOMAN.
Expanding J Brand’s fit assortment, The Ellis is the new straight fit for the season. With an easy fit but with a slimmer cut, this newest style as an 8” front and 13.5” back rise. It sits low on the waist and fits comfortably around the thigh, opening into a straight leg silhouette with an 11.5” hem opening. A 30” inseam and a longer J stitch gives a more modern and flattering appearance. The Ellis can be style rolled or unrolled.
The Ellis just arrived at Rouge in a classic, yet ultra slimming wash named Betrayal. Stop into store today for a modern twist on a denim classic...
What happens when one of fashion's hottest icons teams up with one of the world's best luxury denim brands? Pure magic! As we are always on the quest to bring you the latest and greatest in style innovation, your Rouge Girls are proud to present the Liberty Ross X Genetic Collaboration!
Model, actress, and fashionista extraordinaire, Liberty Ross has teamed up with Genetic Denim genius, Ali Fatourechi, to create an exclusive, capsule collection that blends Ross's unique and edgy style with Genetic's classic, artisan appeal. The debuted to rave reviews and sold out almost immediately upon launching on Net-a-Porter. Chic, forward, and oh-so-fresh, this is one Fall trend you don't want to miss, and it is our privilege to share it with you at Rouge!
The LIBERTY ROSS X GENETIC Collaboration has been the source of great hype among fashion editor's this season. From Vogue to Harper's Bazaar and beyond, the capsule collection has the fashion "who's who" singing its praises...
And, editor's aren't the only ones loving this collection. Celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Kendall Jenner (below) have already been spotted sporting Liberty's latest looks...
The LIBERTY ROSS X GENETIC collection is en route to Rouge as we speak. Stop into store this week for your first peek, or call today to be added to reserve your exclusive pair!
We often spend so much time evaluating our outfits head on in the mirror that we neglect to focus on the other half of our image: our backsides! While our butts are an obvious asset best highlighted by denim, our backs themselves are a sexy and sleek part of our physique that we are often too quick to ignore. Whether you are waiting in line, strolling down the street, or walking away from a person of interest, our backs are often the first and last impression that we bestow on those around us. Luckily, for Spring/Summer 2014, Clover Canyon has opted to celebrate and highlight back interest...
All three of these Clover Canyon tops are certain to attract positive back attention--and our J Brand pairings will compliment them perfectly with a flattering fit for your bum. So stop into Rouge, and put your back into your style!
Memorial Day Weekend is just around the corner! One of our favorite holidays, Memorial Day is all about fun. With no huge feasts to prepare and no presents to purchase, we can actually enjoy a stress-free celebration as we ring in the summer in style. And, whether your packing for a weekend away or simply prepping for good times at home, Rouge is ready to outfit you for all of your Memorial Day events...
Make your first beach day of the season one to remember in a stunning Kichu Wrap paired over a chic and flattering Karla Colletto colorblock one-piece. Finish off the look with patent leather flip flops from Yosi Samra, and, as always, wear sunscreen!
Whether your attending a backyard cookout or a country club lobster bake, we have the outfit for you. For a casual look that still highlights your sweet side, pair a silk floral blouse from Rebecca Taylor with the Tali Cropped Zip Jean from
J Brand. If you'd prefer to wear a dress (without looking overdressed!), opt for effortless cool with a Tart Maxi Dress. Either way, Jack Rogers Navajo Sandals complete the look while adding classic polish.
A three day weekend means three nights to party! Transform yourself from daytime sun goddess to nighttime sexy leading lady with a fitted black dress from IRO, Kiley Durham jewelry, and Sigerson Morrison heels.
At Rouge, we're redefining the summertime blues. No sad notes here--these bright hues are bold, cheerful, and oh-so-chic. From flirty dresses to a resort-ready romper that will leave the ocean feeling color envy, shades of cobalt and royal with a twist of turquoise are must-haves for all of your summer soirees...
1. This printed Camilla Romper is perfect for a beach resort getaway or a chic summer party. Swarovski crystal detail dresses up a playful style. Pair with heels, and you'll have legs for days!
2. Our Amanda Uprichard Sweetheart Dress will with take your from date night to an outdoor wedding with its flirty faux wrap skirt, silky drape, and waist-defining detail.
3. Get in touch with your animal instincts while still highlighting your baby blues in this Equipment Reese Blouse in Hydrangea. The blue shade puts a cool twist on a classic python print.
4. Taking blue jeans to the next level, these J Brand Cut-Offs will up your trend factor on even the most dressed-down summer days.
5. There is no need to match your accessories perfectly to your outfit. For bright blue, aquamarine crystal Rouge Teardrop Earrings provide a lovely complement while also pairing back to all of the beautiful corals of the season!
6. Add a touch of true blue to any outfit with this turquoise pendent necklace by Sophia.
7. Trade in your boring neutral underwear for something with a bit more pizzazz, like this Hanky Panky Lowrise Thong in cobalt blue. Wear it with confidence--your sexy little secret.
8. Whether your at the beach, an early dinner, or just bopping around town, this Susana Monaco Pocket Tube Dress marries fashion with comfort. The versatility of this style and its wrinkle free comfort make it a must-have for travel.
In recent years, denim has evolved from a sub-category of pants to a fashion genre in and of itself. Season to season, and even month to month, we see new trends rise and fall on the denim scene, as different colors, fabrications, finishes, and silhouettes keep us on our toes. So, lucky for us, each month, our favorite team at J Brand puts together a newsletter to highlight the key, of-the-moment trends in the world of denim, and lucky for you, they're kind enough to share...
For April, the most relevant J Brand trend for the Rouge Girl is white denim in both classic and unexpected styles. We love a simple, classic white skinny jean that we can pair with anything from a bright t-shirt for a casual look to a blazer for a more polished look. But, we are also totally loving the distressed white denim trend that has emerged for Spring 2014. A skinny white jean with distressing at the knee adds an edgy twist to a crisp classic. Pair with a breezy silk top, chunky layered necklaces, and your favorite sandals for a Spring/Summer look that will leave even the most devout fashionistas feeling style envy...
As temperatures soar into the seventies, ladies all over town are taking of their pants (gasp!)...because as much as we love our jeans, we love our jean shorts even more! Cute, comfortable, and oh-so-cheeky, denim shorts are an essential part of our Spring/Summer wardrobe. And, for Spring 2014, J Brand, our go-to designer for all things denim, has gone far beyond the classic blue low-rise (which we still love, and always will!) to offer us a variety of fits and styles—from a more relaxed boyfriend fit that's effortlessly cool to a printed cut-off that highlights our playful side...
Paired with flip-flops and a t-shirt for a casual look or styled with booties and a silk blouse for a more fashion-forward effect, denim shorts are simply a must-have for every Rouge girl, so stop into store today to find your perfect fit!
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings