Need some help getting started? Here are our Stylists' Picks for the very BEST of Fall 2014...
2. Cozy Comfort. What says Fall better than snuggling up in a cozy knit? This IRO sweater represents the perfect contrast of super-soft comfort and razor-sharp color-blocking.
3. Iconic Denim. What happens when a style icon collaborates with a denim legend? The Liberty Ross X Genetic Capsule is born! Tried and true blue jeans take on an ultra-fashion forward edge! Dying...
4. Elevated Rainboot. Is it weird to want to wear our willies every day? Not if we're wearing Loeffler Randall's newest rubber rain bootie! With gold-toned buckle hardware and a sleek silhouette, you literally won't want to take these off!
5. Luxe Silk Prints. The silk blouse is always a favorite of ours. Add inspired Fall 2014 prints like this blue-toned Lynx Print from Rebecca Taylor, and you have a seasonal essential with timeless appeal.
6. Leather, Redefined. As much as we love it, we've seen the basic black leather jacket a million times. This season, J Brand offers us a fresh perspective with their Aiah Jacket in Raw Sienna. The cognac hue is rich and wearable, yet delightfully different and unexpected.
7. The Scent of Romance. What could be more Fall appropriate than Falling in Love? Philosophy's signature Falling in Love scent combines vanilla, fruity, and floral notes, appealing to every woman...and her man!
8. The Structured Satchel. We love seeing classics reinvented. Loeffler Randall's Rider Bag takes the beloved satchel silhouette and gives it modern flair and functionality. Luxe leather and sleek black hardware make it stylish, while a crossbody strap and innovative bicycle straps make it a dream for the girl on the go.
9. The Modern Flirt. We've been touting the virtues of the Fit-and-Flare dress for a few seasons now (can we say waist-cinching perfection?!), but this season we are adding a unique--and oh-so-chic--knit jacquard fabrication to the mix. Torn's Vivienne Dress is flattering and fashion-forward--the perfect statement piece for the Fall fashionista.
10. Sleek Sophistication. You'll have legs for days in these knee-high, heeled leather boots from Loeffler Randall. Wear with skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, or even a mini--these are classic and versatile with just the right amount of sexy.