Despite this blustery cold winter weather, we are pleased to announce that our fashion calendar is verging on spring. Over the next few weeks, our favorite lines will begin shipping hot spring styles that will have us breaking out the self-tanner and almost tasting the beachy days ahead. In the meantime, we are all about transitioning at Rouge. As we prepare to pack away our Fall wardrobes to make room for Spring, we need to make sure that we have our basics covered. So, we put together a guide for you to highlight the essential pieces that every girl needs. These styles are must-haves for your wardrobe not only this season, but every season to come…
1. The Black Legging. Opaque, slimming, and ridiculously comfortable, these David Lerner basic leggings are simply the
2. The Easy Tee. With the soft feel of that t-shirt you love to steal from your boyfriend, these J Brand tees have that perfect drape that only a woman can pull off.
3. Fold-Up Flats. Black flats go with everything. And, whether you want to wear them all day or pop them in your handbag for that late night hour when you just can’t take another step in your heels, these Yosi Samra fold-up black flats should go with everyone.
4. The White Jacket. An essential update to the classic blazer, this Amiya jacket from IRO can be paired with jeans today or worn over a flirty maxi dress in warmer days to come.
5. The LBJ (Little Black Jean). For those occasions when you need something dressier than a legging, but just as comfy, turn to this J Brand Luxe Sateen jean.
6. The Classic Blue. Do we even need to explain? Diamonds step aside, because a clean, dark blue jean is every girl’s best
friend. The fit and hue of this J Brand Midrise Skinny in Ink will be there for you no matter what.
7. The Seamless Thong. True to its name, Commando makes underpinnings that make you look and feel like you are wearing nothing at all!
8. The Silk Top. Both sexy and demure, this Equipment Slim Signature Blouse can take you from the office to a night out on the town. Pair it under a blazer for day and untuck and unbutton (just a few!) for evening…
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings