2) Joie Kalani Skirt. A dark navy and white pattern adds interest to this sleek skirt. Ruching at the waist flatters, while allowing for easy pull-on styling.
3) Joie Aruna Heart Print Top. This silk top hits the Fourth of July trifecta by encompassing red, white, and blue. The heart print is sure to add a touch of sweet to all of the salty treats at Friday's BBQ.
4) J Brand Midrise Capri in Blanc. Our favorite white denim gets cropped for the hottest summer days.
5) At the Beach Headband. Ocean breezes are no excuse for a bad hair day. Keep your looks in place with this stylish, vintage inspired headband.
6) Rouge Teardrop Earrings. Add that "something blue" to your July 4th look with our very own timeless earrings.
7) J Brand Essential Denim Jacket in Endless. This denim jacket is the perfect "bring everywhere" piece. The style is seasonless, yet perfectly suited for chilly summer nights.
8) Rebecca Minkoff MAC Clutch. The Goldilocks of handbags, this is just right for a night on the town. Fits all of your essentials but spares you the bulk.
9) Hanky Panky Low-Rise Thong. Sexy and patriotic? That's just how Rouge Girls roll.
10) Joie Alizeh Top. Exquisite crochet detail is sure to elevate any Independence Day outfit.
11) G1 Day Shorts. Forget Nantucket Reds---go bold with this bright Poppy hue!
12) Superga Sneakers. Celebrate the holiday in comfort and style with fashion's favorite kicks!
13) Jack Rogers Sandals. Both preppy and chic, these versatile sandals will pair with whatever outfit you wear!
) Tart Danika Jumper. The ultimate playsuit, this jersey romper will take you from a day on the beach to a night beneath the fireworks...
And, as always, Happy Shopping!