Stop into our Event on Saturday, and we're sure that you'll be smitten...
Need another reason to love J Brand?!
Stop into our Event on Saturday, and we're sure that you'll be smitten...
The first day of Fall means that sweater season has officially arrived! But, at Rouge, we don't want you to settle for just any sweater, we think you deserve some cashmere! From lightweight fine-gauge to chunky knits, Christopher Fischer is the master of this luxurious fabrication. Fischer creates classic cashmere sweaters...with a fashion forward twist. From a chic back zip detail, to architectural shoulder sculpting, and leather buckles, Christopher Fischer blends timeless quality with trendsetting style...
The Christopher Fischer philosophy represents the essentials of a luxury Hamptons’ lifestyle, which is all about a sense of modernity, design and style.
The focus of the Christopher Fischer team is to maintain only the very highest standards of creativity, quality and innovation, whether designing one of a kind and fashion forward pieces, or modern essentials that are simple and easy, making them the “go to” everyday wearable favorites in your wardrobe.
The understanding of fit, proportion and color are all elements that Christopher Fischer is renowned for, with a constant attention to detail that starts from the point of the original design concept, through all of the dyeing, spinning and knitting processes, and incorporating innovative detailing in the textures, stitching and seams, which is all part of the design concept of the brand.
Christopher Fischer is acknowledged and looked upon as a leader in the cashmere industry, and continuously sets and raises the bar on standards of quality, value and design that others strive to follow, yet few can achieve.
“Both I and all my teams in New York, London and China are a family of cashmere professionals who are focused and dedicated with all their energy, talent and passion to designing and producing the very finest quality sweaters possible in this, the greatest of fiber, cashmere.”
When we think about Fall shopping, we often focus on outerwear. It is our new and fabulously chic coat that we envision when we picture ourselves jumping in leaf piles and sipping hot chocolate as we stroll around Palmer Square. But, what happens when we go inside? As gorgeous as your new shearling or buttery leather jacket may be, the top you're wearing underneath is just as important. In fact, blouses and knits might be the most important component of the outfit, as they are often the last to be revealed. You never want to make a jaw-dropping entrance in your chic new coat only to take it off to reveal a nubby t-shirt underneath...what a letdown! So, this season, we encourage to shift your perspective and focus not only on the Fall outwear, but also on what lies beneath...
Lucky for us, Joie makes choosing our Fall tops easy by delivering us timeless styles that range from flirty to casual, feminine to comfortable. From on point Fall florals to a snuggly textured mélange knit, Joie's tops are (almost) enough to make us leave our coats at home!
A new Joie shipment just arrived at Rouge...
The MUST-HAVE boot of the season has arrived!!! The Frye Valerie Pull On in Shearling offers all of the comfort and warmth of an "Ugg" boot with the luxurious, artisan style that Frye has built its reputation on. Buttery, rich, hand-antiqued sheep leather with a full shearling lining make this the ultimate choice for the fall and winter fashionista!
Not feeling the shearling vibe this season? Keep it cool and classic with our favorite, tried-and-true Frye styles. With the finest quality leathers and flawless craftsmanship, Frye boots are an American icon and a staple for every stylista...
Frye has arrived at Rouge and won't last long, so don't delay!
At Rouge, we aim to keep our clients at the top of the best dressed list, and new arrivals from Torn by Ronny Kobo make it easy! Form-fitting knit fabrications with fresh and inspired prints have us falling in love all over again with one of this season's hottest contemporary lines...
A sophisticated ready-to-wear collection that celebrates individuality and bold style choices, Torn by Ronny Kobo puts a fresh spin on the concept of dressing up.
Extensive studies in cultural anthropology, a successful stint at Christie’s Auction House, and a global upbringing in cities like Tel Aviv, Hong Kong, London, Paris and New York, helped fuel designer Ronny Kobo’s passion for travel and art at an early age. As a young entrepreneur in America’s fashion capital, Ronny’s desire to express her vision through design began to intersect with her schedule on the New York social circuit, cultivating in a well-edited collection of dresses. Lauded for their playful sensibility and novel appeal, these distinctive dresses helped earn Torn by Ronny Kobo a cult following.
Ronny has since been hailed as the go-to designer for statement-making dresses, but her reach expands deep into a woman’s wardrobe. From sculpted silhouettes to innovative prints and knitwear, Torn by Ronny Kobo excels in solving the what-to-wear crisis for any occasion. Each collection is born from a literal trend or subculture, reinterpreted by Ronny, and brought to life through her designs in an unexpected way. Keeping in mind a customer’s buy-now, wear-now mentality, Torn by Ronny Kobo masters accessible style that fits the ever-evolving needs of the modern woman.
Torn by Ronny Kobo focuses on the creation of figure flattering, statement pieces that are current, tasteful and fun. Those in-the-know work the brand’s versatile designs into their wardrobe, elevating everyday and event dressing through novelty and edge.
New TORN styles are now available at Rouge...
Fall has arrived in Princeton. Labor Day has come and gone, the kids are back to school, the leaves are turning brown, and the air is beginning to chill. So, if you haven't started shopping, now is the time! And, as fun a task as it is to build your seasonal wardrobe, we do know that it can be a bit daunting...
Need some help getting started? Here are our Stylists' Picks for the very BEST of Fall 2014...
1. Two Piece Dressing. One of the hottest trends for Fall 2014, we are in love with this concept. Best represented by Clover Canyon, this look pairs a coordinating skirt and blouse for a seamless, dress-like appearance. The best part? Each component works beautifully on its own as well--wear the skirt with a tank and a black leather jacket or pair the blouse with black leather leggings. Think of it as the two-for-one (or three-for-two!) of designer fashion!
2. Cozy Comfort. What says Fall better than snuggling up in a cozy knit? This IRO sweater represents the perfect contrast of super-soft comfort and razor-sharp color-blocking.
3. Iconic Denim. What happens when a style icon collaborates with a denim legend? The Liberty Ross X Genetic Capsule is born! Tried and true blue jeans take on an ultra-fashion forward edge! Dying...
4. Elevated Rainboot. Is it weird to want to wear our willies every day? Not if we're wearing Loeffler Randall's newest rubber rain bootie! With gold-toned buckle hardware and a sleek silhouette, you literally won't want to take these off!
5. Luxe Silk Prints. The silk blouse is always a favorite of ours. Add inspired Fall 2014 prints like this blue-toned Lynx Print from Rebecca Taylor, and you have a seasonal essential with timeless appeal.
6. Leather, Redefined. As much as we love it, we've seen the basic black leather jacket a million times. This season, J Brand offers us a fresh perspective with their Aiah Jacket in Raw Sienna. The cognac hue is rich and wearable, yet delightfully different and unexpected.
7. The Scent of Romance. What could be more Fall appropriate than Falling in Love? Philosophy's signature Falling in Love scent combines vanilla, fruity, and floral notes, appealing to every woman...and her man!
8. The Structured Satchel. We love seeing classics reinvented. Loeffler Randall's Rider Bag takes the beloved satchel silhouette and gives it modern flair and functionality. Luxe leather and sleek black hardware make it stylish, while a crossbody strap and innovative bicycle straps make it a dream for the girl on the go.
9. The Modern Flirt. We've been touting the virtues of the Fit-and-Flare dress for a few seasons now (can we say waist-cinching perfection?!), but this season we are adding a unique--and oh-so-chic--knit jacquard fabrication to the mix. Torn's Vivienne Dress is flattering and fashion-forward--the perfect statement piece for the Fall fashionista.
10. Sleek Sophistication. You'll have legs for days in these knee-high, heeled leather boots from Loeffler Randall. Wear with skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, or even a mini--these are classic and versatile with just the right amount of sexy.
We are living in a denim era. Each year, a new trend replaces the last. Denim leggings, colored denim, coated denim, textured denim, metallic denim: we have seen--and embraced!--it all. We love seeing each and every innovation arise, and we love sporting the latest of-the-moment styles. Yet, some days we yearn for the simpler days...whatever happened to our classic blue jeans?! Well, we are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest "trend" to arise from our denim gurus at J Brand represents a return to our favorite heritage denim, with a few modern and flattering tweaks...
A CHIC WEEKEND STYLE FOR THE MODERN J BRAND WOMAN.
Expanding J Brand’s fit assortment, The Ellis is the new straight fit for the season. With an easy fit but with a slimmer cut, this newest style as an 8” front and 13.5” back rise. It sits low on the waist and fits comfortably around the thigh, opening into a straight leg silhouette with an 11.5” hem opening. A 30” inseam and a longer J stitch gives a more modern and flattering appearance. The Ellis can be style rolled or unrolled.
The Ellis just arrived at Rouge in a classic, yet ultra slimming wash named Betrayal. Stop into store today for a modern twist on a denim classic...
What happens when one of fashion's hottest icons teams up with one of the world's best luxury denim brands? Pure magic! As we are always on the quest to bring you the latest and greatest in style innovation, your Rouge Girls are proud to present the Liberty Ross X Genetic Collaboration!
Model, actress, and fashionista extraordinaire, Liberty Ross has teamed up with Genetic Denim genius, Ali Fatourechi, to create an exclusive, capsule collection that blends Ross's unique and edgy style with Genetic's classic, artisan appeal. The debuted to rave reviews and sold out almost immediately upon launching on Net-a-Porter. Chic, forward, and oh-so-fresh, this is one Fall trend you don't want to miss, and it is our privilege to share it with you at Rouge!
The LIBERTY ROSS X GENETIC Collaboration has been the source of great hype among fashion editor's this season. From Vogue to Harper's Bazaar and beyond, the capsule collection has the fashion "who's who" singing its praises...
And, editor's aren't the only ones loving this collection. Celebrities such as Heidi Klum and Kendall Jenner (below) have already been spotted sporting Liberty's latest looks...
The LIBERTY ROSS X GENETIC collection is en route to Rouge as we speak. Stop into store this week for your first peek, or call today to be added to reserve your exclusive pair!
As fashion and beauty relate so beautifully to art, you can mix and match colors, styles, and products to create stunning masterpieces and express your own artistry. Let us inspire you through our blogs. - Collie Jennings